Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Cấp bậc Nhân viên
Số lượng cần tuyển 3
Kinh nghiệm 2 Năm+
Giới tính Nam
Trình độ chuyên môn Đại học
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for self-motivated, creative and proactive QA Engineers to work closely with our Project Managers and development teams to work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures and diverse technologies.
- Interact with project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Develop and execute functional tests as well as automated tests in order to deliver a high quality product.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in C.S. or related technical discipline.
- 2+ years work experience in development and/or testing roles.
- Must have automation experience using languages like Java, Python, Linux shell, etc.
- Must have automation experience with tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Jmeter, Android automator, Appium, etc.
- Nice to have experience with front-end development technologies: Angular, Reactjs …
- Must have a strong knowledge of web services (REST API, SOAP UI).
- Understanding of QA practices and principles including test case creation and management, Defect management and metrics, etc.
- Must have Database skills with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience of white box testing and debugging the following: Web based application, Back end server testing (Saas), Scalability and performance.
- Understanding of Cloud/SaaS technology.
- A Passion for quality.
- Can do/Can ship attitude.
- English: Good reading and writing skills are required. Good verbal communication skill is a plus.
Work Place: Da Nang, Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh
Benefits and Incentives
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Laptop support policy
- 13-month salary
- Overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, …
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you’re a good match for this position.