Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Cấp bậc Trưởng nhóm
Số lượng cần tuyển 1
Kinh nghiệm 3 Năm+
Giới tính NữNam
Trình độ chuyên môn Đại học
Mô tả công việc
INOAC VIETNAM (Japanese company) are seeking a dynamic, proactive and self-motivated Business Development (Senior Staff/ Leader Level) to join our Sale & Marketing Department.
– Working location: Lot No.36, Quang Minh Industrial Zone, Me Linh, Ha Noi (Have car pick up from Hanoi Center)
You will be responsible for develop new market, building business relationships with current and potential clients, belong to our Rubber Division (Industrial Product – Automotive Customers), details as below:
– Dentifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities.
– Take care customers and dealers, maintaining customer satisfaction.
– Coordinating and holding internal meetings for customer’s requirements (cost down, design change…).
– Make short- and long-term business development plans.
– Weekly and Monthly reports to the Manager.
– Other job will be discussed more in the interview.
** SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION
– Education background: University Graduated.
– Language: Japanese (from N3 and above).
– Have at least 03 years’ experience in Sales/ Business Development/ Marketing or related field, experience in Manufacturing is an advantage.
– Can work under pressure, work well with others or independently.
– Good ability of communication, negotiation; have a high sense of responsibility.
– Dynamic, proactive, willing to go out for business trip/ customer meeting.
** SALARY AND BENEFITS:
– Competitive salary, Annual salary revision based on performance.
– Bonus: maximum = 5 months salary/1 year & minimum = 2 months salary/1 year.
– A dynamic, modern, friendly and professional working environment.
– Full social and health insurance belong to Vietnamese labor law.
– Summer vacation (3 days, 2 nights); family day; end-year party; teambuilding…
– Car pick up from Ha Noi center to company.
Interested candidate are welcome to send your CV (in English/ Japanese) via email: email@example.com , giving details of personal particulars, education/ training background working history, experience.
DEADILNE: As soon as possible