Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Cấp bậc Nhân viên
Số lượng cần tuyển 1
Kinh nghiệm 5 Năm+
Giới tính Nam
Trình độ chuyên môn Đại học
Mô tả công việc
We are seeking a professional DBA with the technical skills and knowledge that extends across Application/ Server/ Storage/ Network technologies administer a large, complex production DB environment and troubleshoot and provide system level guidance/ solutions. This includes Oracle databases for production, testing, and staging environments across the system. This opportunity will suit an Oracle DBA who enjoys providing technical guidance and plays a key role in supporting and driving forward our database developments.
- Ensure DB availability.
- Proactively manage and maintain security standards and controls.
- Take Ownership of performance and capacity monitoring aspects of the DB.
- Execution of data migration jobs and scripts as required.
- Assist the infrastructure team in sizing hardware used for the DB.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of disaster recovery plans.
- Create a reliable backup strategy. Ensure database backups are appropriately executed and periodic restorations are exercised to ensure backup quality.
- Researching and recommending solutions that best meet business needs and enterprise operational requirements.
- Performance testing and evaluation to ensure data security, privacy and integrity. Identification of bottlenecks and deadlock issues.
- Working as necessary with internal and external support functions when major incidents occur.
- Operating system experience in Linux.
- Oracle management tools (Data Guard, RMAN, Data pump).
- Good problem solver, focused and dedicated developer with ability to work on your own as well as with a team.
- Hands on experience with DB standards and end user applications-translating capacity requirements in infrastructure deployment technology.
- Strong practical experience of ORACLE in a production RAC (ASM) environment (11gR2).
- Must be a self-starter with a strong attention to detail.
- Must have solid Oracle RAC and DataGuard experience.
- Extensive experience with Oracle database installation / configuration best practices and Database upgrade/migration approaches.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Oracle products and patches, including Oracle 12c, RAC, ASM, Clusterware, GoldenGate, Dataguard, Oracle Database Appliance (ODA), Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c.
- Experience in Oracle 12c RAC based environment – architecture, installation, building, upgrading and maintenance of Oracle RAC based environment in production.
- Extensive experience in Oracle DataGuard replication and physical standby for Disaster recovery
- Strong working experience with RMAN configuration, Job maintenance and backup & recovery
- Experience in database/application performance tuning and monitoring tools such as AWR, ADDM, ASH and Statspack.
- Ability to use Shell Scripting with Bash
- Minimum experiences: 5 years
- Knowledge and expertise in other DBs (Postgres, SQL server,…), NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB), Python is more advantage
Work Place: Da Nang.
Benefits and Incentives
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Laptop support policy
- 13-month salary
- Overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, …
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com explaining why you’re a good match for this position.