Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Cấp bậc Trưởng phòng
Số lượng cần tuyển 1
Kinh nghiệm 5 Năm+
Giới tính NamNữ
Trình độ chuyên môn Đại học
Mô tả công việc
HR Supervisor/Manager – Code: HRS-H
*Work location: Cau Giay District, Hanoi
* Experience: More than 5 years in human resource area. Preferred human resource in management property area.
*Department: Executive Office
*Report to: Managing Director
*Full-time, short-term contract (6 months)
*English Language: Advanced level.
- Provides advises and counsels to The Special Assistant to the Managing Director, the Managing Director and Management on human resources management issues and to ensure that the company policies, rules and regulations are strictly implemented by all staffs.
- Manage the recruitment & selection function: Carries out HR planning, monitor recruitment process, and interview with the potential Candidates.
- Manage the compensation and benefits function: annual Budget, monthly payroll, staff benefits system, salary review/scale/survey, legal compliance (insurance, tax, labour issues…).
- Manage the training and development function: manage training program, manage HR functions such as promotions, transfers, performance appraisal, MBO system…
- Manage the employee relations function: employee issues, terminations, disciplines.
- Manage Company policies and regulations.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Prepare reports as requirement form management
- Advise the management HR issues
- Manage Company hygiene & safety system.
- Other duties may be assigned when required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in human resource management or business administration.
- Experience: More than 5 years in human resource area. Preferred human resource in management property area.
- Required Competencies: Analytical, Problem Solving, Technical Skills, Service, Interpersonal Skills, Oral Communication, Written Communication, Teamwork, Cost Consciousness, Diversity, Organizational Support, Strategic Thinking, Judgment, Motivation, Planning/Organizing, Professionalism, Quality, Quantity, Safety and Security, Adaptability, Attendance/Punctuality
- English Language: Advanced level.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Social & other legal insurances followed by Vietnam Labor Law
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment with strong promotion opportunities
* How to apply:
- Interested candidates send CV to e-mail email@example.com with the title: Name – Year of Birth – Location (for example: Nguyen Hong Phuong – 1980 – HRS-H)
- Phone: 02471096868
- Detail: https://gpo.vn/hr-supervisor-manager-code-hrs-h/