Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Cấp bậc Nhân viên
Số lượng cần tuyển 5
Kinh nghiệm 2 Năm+
Giới tính Nam
Trình độ chuyên môn Đại học
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for self-motivated, creative and proactive QA Engineers to work closely with our Project Managers and development teams to work in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms, architectures and diverse technologies.
- Interact with project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
- Develop and execute functional tests as well as automated tests in order to deliver a high quality product.
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution.
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in C.S. or related technical discipline.
- 2+ years work experience in development and/or testing role.
- Must have technical background and a thorough understanding of software development engineering and methodologies.
- Must have Database skills with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Good experience with different Operating Systems.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
- Must be careful, flexible, independent and self motivated.
- English: Good reading and writing skills are required. Good verbal communication skill is a plus.
Desired qualifications but not required:
- Knowledge of automated testing tools, like WinRunner, QTP, Rational Robot, JMeter, Soasta, Selenium, etc.
- Good understanding of common languages like VB, JAVA, PERL, C++, etc.
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function.
IDEAL PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have A Passion for quality. The candidate will be immersed in quality assurance and a strong understanding of how to apply this to an agile environment.
- Must have High integrity, trustworthy operator that is intellectually honest yet a fundamental optimist, positive attitude.
- Must have Self starter and natural leader, doesn’t wait for instructions once the objectives are clear.
- Experience in both start ups and larger companies.
- Passion for technology and/or mobile.
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity.
Work Place: Da Nang, Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh
Benefits and Incentives
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Laptop support policy
- 13-month salary
- Overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, …
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’re a good match for this position.