Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Cấp bậc Quản lý
Số lượng cần tuyển 1
Kinh nghiệm 3 Năm+
Giới tính Nam
Trình độ chuyên môn Đại học
Mô tả công việc
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and reviewing operational policies and procedures.
- Responsible for resolving project problems and conflicts, escalation when necessary.
- Direct project resources, develop project plans, ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and OP meets company’s policy.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure the overall success of the project.
- Ensure that impacted teams are involved and informed as early as possible in the project management process.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
- Monitor company common activities and corporate with others managers to solve issues if any.
- Direct subordinate to implement the policy of company.
- Orient the challenge for each subordinate and measure the achievement.
- Make plans to develop the skills of subordinates to meet company strategy.
- Monitor performance and coach subordinate in the development process, management skill, and solving method.
- Support pre-sales activities include consulting, proposing solutions, and estimation.
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good in Japanese (N2 above).
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Has experience in Japanese language and Japanese company.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a logical, analytical approach to work.
- Able to work under a tight schedule.
- Able to build teamwork spirit and always continuously motivating subordinates.
Good to have:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate is a plus.
- Direct experience from Customer Service sector would be a plus.
- 100% NET salary in 2-month probation.
- Bonus evaluation twice a year & Annual salary increment review.
- Premium Healthcare Package for family.
- 16 annual leave days per year & 1 more day off on Company Anniversary day.
- Global working environment & Abroad Opportunities (APAC, Europe, Japan,…).
- Training & Development Opportunities (in-class, online, offline training in APAC regions/Japan).
- Long-term multi-career roadmap.
- Work-life balance (Woman Inspiration Activities, Volunteer Week, Football/Yoga club,…).
*Lưu ý nhỏ: Bên mỉnh sẽ không hiển thị tên công ty nếu không tìm được CV phù hợp, nếu phù hợp hãy apply nha.
Thắc mắc có thể gửi email để mình giải đáp cụ thể, gửi file JD chi tiết hơn.