Yêu Cầu Công Việc
Mô tả công việc
- Develops and manages all new store’s opening and operations initiatives and ensures thatexecution is aligned with our company standards. We are planning on opening at least 20stores in your region in the coming 6 months, a fast roll out is foreseen for 2019-2021.
- Responsible for achieving sales, service, customer satisfaction and profitability goals.
- Protection of company assets through loss prevention and expense efficiencies.
- Develops new store’s management and staff through appropriate coaching, supporting,delegating and mentoring to maximize performance.
- Tracks, reports and analyzes sales, inventory and other operational sales data and makesrecommendations to proactively identify and address areas of opportunity.
- Manages all in store operational guidelines and standards so that they remain in line withcompany “best practices”.
- Works closely with our Service Centre to ensure new product rollouts, floor changes and outof-stocks are timely communicated, followed up on and executed.
- Works in tandem with the Service Center in the setting of staffing levels and development of the teams.
Kỹ năng bắt buộc
Các công việc khác bạn có thể thích