Yêu Cầu Công Việc Tax Accountant
Cấp bậc Nhân viên
Số lượng cần tuyển 1
Kinh nghiệm 2 Năm+
Giới tính NamNữ
Trình độ chuyên môn Đại học
Mô tả công việc Tax Accountant
- Graduate from university
- Major in Finance/ Accounting/ Auditing.
- Have 1-3 years experience
- Technical Skills: Understand Vietnamese tax law;
- Teamwork, relationship building skills
- Good communication in English
- Good at Excel, Words, PowerPoint and other office computer skills
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly/annual tax (such as: PIT, FCT) and invoice reports;
- Ensure statutory reports to be submitted to the local authorities before the deadline;
- Take care PIT process for new comer;
- Assist manager in reconciling tax account receivables and payables;
- Assist manager in CIT preparation;
- Review the input invoice and CIT deductible expenses.
- Work closely with the FI & CO member to ensure accurate & timely booking entries in SAP system for provision, sales revenue and month-closing purposes;
- Proactively self-study and draft new updates on accounting, tax and legal regulations and practices;
- Other job assigned by managers.